Muze Model Shoot Cleveland – FEB 21, 22, 23 – MODELS Sign-up and Info
Muze Magazine’s MODEL SHOOT TOUR has launched, and is coming to Cleveland, February 21 – 23. The Muze MODEL SHOOT TOUR is a series of weekend events for MODELS, PHOTOGRAPHERS and fans, across the U.S. and Canada, culminating in two European destination shoots Summer 2014. Each Muze Shoot Weekend is several days of collaboration, networking, photo shoots and fun with models, photographers and fans. It’s an opportunity for Muze to reach out to new talent, readers and fans and a chance for the models and photographers to collaborate with Muze, build their portfolios, and promote themselves to Muze readers, fans and followers as well as their existing fan base.
GET A $15 DISCOUNT WITH A REFERRAL. Refer someone or be referred! You both get a $15 discount on the shoot fee plus one extra edited photo! (There’s a “referred by” text box to fill in when signing up)
FOR MODELS – THE WEEKEND EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- An hour long, in studio shoot, with Muze professional photographer (Michael Dykstra), and 7 final, fully edited photos, of your choice. Shoot will be at Upthree Studio: http://upthreestudio.com
- Professional hair and make-up styling will be provided for all models.
- Shoot during one of these sessions: Fri. afternoon, Sat. morning, Sat. afternoon, Sat. afternoon, Sun. morning, Sun. afternoon.
- GET A $15 DISCOUNT WITH A REFERRAL. Refer someone or be referred! You both get a $15 discount on the shoot fee plus one extra edited photo! (There’s a “referred by” text box to fill in when signing up)
- EACH MODEL will have at least one photo from the shoot PROMOTED in Muze online and/or promoted via social media.
- Eligible to be chosen as the TOP MODEL for the weekend, (chosen by Muze editorial staff) bringing publication in an upcoming print issue and inclusion in the running to win one of the European destination trips (Milan, Italy OR Prague, Czech Republic Summer, 2014)
- Free admission to the amazing Muze Model Party, Friday night at Anatomy Nightclub and Ultralounge – a fun, sexy, energy filled night, with music, models, The Muze Dancers and more. A very special model event!
THE WEEKEND OF EVENTS INCLUDES:
1.) MUZE MODEL PARTY – FRIDAY NIGHT – Feb. 21 – Anyone can join us Friday night at Anatomy Nightclub and Ultralounge In Cleveland’s warehouse district – http://www.anatomycleveland.com/ – There will be a DJ, LOTS of models everywhere, the Muze Dancers, LOTS of photo opportunities, and the night hosted by our STAR MODELS for the weekend, and of course plenty of opportunity to network. YES! MODELS EVERYWHERE!
2.) Models can sign up to shoot with Muze photographers, build their portfolios and gain a chance to be published and travel.
3.) Photographers can sign up to shoot with our star models for the weekend, build their portfolios with top talent, and gain a chance at being published by Muze Magazine.
4.) A VERY special climactic final day shoot with all of our STAR MODELS. The top photographer from the previous weekends shoots gains a chance to shoot along with Muze photographer.
Here’s the Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/502961226469194/
- Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Studio Contact Information: http://www.upthreestudio.com/
- Muze Magazine online: http://muzemagazine.com/
- Muze Magazine print issue 1 online
- Photographer Michael Dykstra’s web site: http://michaeldykstra.com
- Age Requirement: You must be 18 years of age or older to shoot.
- Shoot Fee: $125
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where does the shoot occur?
The photo shoot will be at Upthree Studio in Cleveland: http://upthreestudio.com
How do we schedule a shoot time?
When you sign up you select one of the shoot sessions: Fri. afternoon, Sat. morning, Sat. afternoon, Sat. afternoon, Sun. morning, Sun. afternoon. We then confirm your exact shoot time when we contact you.
Who is the photographer that I will shoot with and how can I contact him?
Michael Dykstra’s website is here: http://michaeldykstra.com and you can email photographer Michael Dykstra directly at: email@example.com
Is there a way I can save a little money on the shoot fee?
YES! GET A $15 DISCOUNT WITH A REFERRAL. Refer someone or be referred! You both get a $15 discount on the shoot fee plus one extra edited photo! There’s a “referred by” text box to fill in when signing up. Make sure to fill in that box and ask your friends to do the same. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure we know you referred someone who should be signing up.
I noticed there is some nude and topless work in Muze. Is that something I will need to do?
NO! This shoot is about creating high quality, professional photos for your portfolio and gaining a chance to work with us at Muze Magazine. We want to shoot what you are comfortable with. There is no requirement for a certain look or wardrobe style.
What are some things to consider regarding what I wear and bring?
First, remember that the shoot is for your portfolio. A look that will benefit YOUR portfolio should be your primary concern. Second, be prepared beforehand. That is, don’t bring an entire suitcase to sort through and make final decisions at the shoot since there wont be a lot of time to consult with photographer and the hair and make-up stylists regarding wardrobe the day of the shoot. Have a basic plan in mind for your wardrobe selections. PLEASE try to get that wardrobe feedback before you shoot.
If I pay a deposit when is the balance of the shoot fee required?
A deposit is required in order to sign-up and reserve a shoot fee. The balance of the shoot fee is required no later than the day of the shoot (before your actual shoot). You may pay your balance online (on the sign-up/payment page) or by cash or check anytime up until your shoot time. Full payment of the shoot fee is required, before your scheduled time, in order to participate in the shoot.
How should I prepare for hair and make-up before I arrive?
Please arrive with clean, dry hair free of product and styling tools. Face should be clean and moisturized, absolutely no makeup!
When should I arrive?
You should arrive no later than one hour before your shoot time. There will be a short time to consult with Michael and the hair and make-up artist then at least 40 to 45 minutes for hair and make-up to be done.
How many wardrobe changes will I be able to do?
There will be time for one or a maximum of two wardrobe looks. That means there will only be time to change once during your shoot.
When will I be able to view the photos and make my selections?
Within about 72 hours of the shoot, proofs of all your photos will be placed online for your review. You will be able to make your selections for your favorite photos from these online proofs.
When will the final edited photos I select for editing be ready and how will I receive them?
Within 10 days of your notification to the photographer of your selections, edited photos will be made available to you, by email and/or an online download. Photos will be high resolution (printable) and low resolution JPEG images.
What’s the refund policy if something happens and I cannot make it?
Up until 14 days before the event, 100% of your shoot fee will be refunded. Within 10 days of the event, you will be refunded the shoot fee, minus the deposit.
About The Author
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.