Muze Model Shoot Cleveland – FEB 21, 22, 23 – PHOTOGRAPHERS Sign-up and Info
Muze Magazine’s MODEL SHOOT TOUR has launched, and is coming to Cleveland, February 21 – 23. The Muze MODEL SHOOT TOUR is a series of weekend events for MODELS, PHOTOGRAPHERS and fans, across the U.S. and Canada, culminating in two European destination shoots Summer 2014. Each Muze Shoot Weekend is several days of collaboration, networking, photo shoots and fun with models, photographers and fans. It’s an opportunity for Muze to reach out to new talent, readers and fans and a chance for the models and photographers to collaborate with Muze, build their portfolios, and promote themselves to Muze readers, fans and followers as well as their existing fan base.
GET A $15 DISCOUNT WITH A REFERRAL. Refer someone or be referred! You both get a $15 discount on the shoot fee! (There’s a “referred by” text box to fill in when signing up)
FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS- THE WEEKEND EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
- An awesome 2.5 hour, in studio shoot, with our star models for the weekend at UpThree Studio. STAR MODELS for Cleveland so far include BARBARA DESIREE and LOLA MARIE
- Shoot during one of these sessions: Fri. afternoon, Sat. morning, Sat. afternoon, Sat. afternoon, Sun. morning, Sun. afternoon.
- EACH photographer will have at least one photo from the shoot featured in Muze online and/or promoted via social media.
- GET A $15 DISCOUNT WITH A REFERRAL. Refer someone or be referred! You both get a $15 discount on the shoot fee! (There’s a “referred by” text box to fill in when signing up)
- The best work from photographers will be featured in an online special feature at muzemagazine.com and the VERY best work from the US, Canada tour, will appear in an upcoming print issue of Muze.
- The top photographer from the weekend (judged by Muze editor and star photographer for the event) will be able to shoot with BOTH star models BARBARA DESIREE and LOLA TOGETHER, in the final and very special shoot of the weekend.
- Free admission to the amazing Muze Model Party, Friday night at Anatomy Nightclub and Ultralounge – a fun, sexy, energy filled night, with music, models, the Muze Dancers and more. A very special model event!
THE WEEKEND OF EVENTS INCLUDES:
1.) MUZE MODEL PARTY – FRIDAY NIGHT – Feb. 21 – Anyone can join us Friday night at Anatomy Nightclub and Ultralounge In Cleveland’s warehouse district – http://www.anatomycleveland.com/ – There will be a DJ, LOTS of models everywhere, The Muze Dancers, LOTS of photo opportunities, and the night hosted by our STAR MODELS for the weekend, and of course plenty of opportunity to network. YES! MODELS EVERYWHERE!
2.) Models can sign up to shoot with Muze photographers, build their portfolios and gain a chance to be published and travel.
3.) Photographers can sign up to shoot with our star models for the weekend, build their portfolios with top talent, and gain a chance at being published by Muze Magazine.
4.) A VERY special climactic final day shoot with all of our STAR MODELS. The top photographer from the previous weekends shoots gains a chance to shoot along with Muze photographer.
Here’s the Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/502961226469194/
- Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Studio Contact Information: http://www.upthreestudio.com/
- Muze Magazine online: http://muzemagazine.com/
- Muze Magazine print issue 1 online: http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/641495?__r=199302
- Shoot Fee: $180 (plus processing fee)
- Star models: BARBARA DESIREE AND LOLA MARIE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where do the shoots take place?
The photo shoots will take place at Upthree Studio in Cleveland. http://upthreestudio.com
How do we schedule a shoot time?
When you sign up you select one of the shoot sessions: Fri. afternoon, Sat. morning, Sat. afternoon, Sat. afternoon, Sun. morning, Sun. afternoon. We then confirm your exact shoot time when we contact you.
Is there a way I can save a little money on the shoot fee?
YES! GET A $15 DISCOUNT WITH A REFERRAL. Refer someone or be referred! You both get a $15 discount on the shoot fee! There’s a “referred by” text box to fill in when signing up. Make sure to fill in that box and ask your friends to do the same. You can email us at email@example.com to make sure we know you referred someone who should be signing up.
When should I arrive?
You should arrive no later than 15 minutes before your shoot time.
What equipment should I bring?
You will only need to bring your camera gear and memory cards. All lights and shoot stations will be set up for you.
Who owns the copyright for the photos I take?
You do! This is an opportunity to build your portfolio with talent and in a setting you would not normally gain access to.
When and how will the decision be made for who the top photographer of the weekend is – the photographer who gets to shoot the climactic, special shoot of the weekend with the star models?
After your model shoot session, we (Muze editorial staff and the star photographer) will take into account your existing portfolio (make sure we have a link to it) AND at least 4 of your favorite photos from your shoot. Make sure you email us 4 of your favorite photos (edited or unedited) from your shoot to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If I pay a deposit when is the balance of the shoot fee required?
A deposit is required in order to sign-up and reserve a shoot fee. The balance of the shoot fee is required no later than the day of the shoot (before your actual shoot). You may pay your balance online (on the sign-up/payment page) or by cash or check anytime up until your shoot time. Full payment of the shoot fee is required, before your scheduled time, in order to participate in the shoot.
What’s the refund policy if something happens and I cannot make it?
Up until 10 days before the event, 100% of your shoot fee will be refunded. Within 10 days of the event, you will be refunded the shoot fee, minus the deposit.
About The Author
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.