Muze Introduces Vivian Chau – Plus she gives us her top 10 cool things about living in sunny Florida!
Photos by Troy Huynh, Garrett Wade
Vivian Chau is a based out of Orlando, Florida. She first began modeling in 2010 through a chance encounter and has expanded her modeling resume to shooting international catalogs and commercial campaigns ever since. Specializing in the import automotive industry, you can find Vivian in various print magazines and advertisements. She has recently been named one of the Top 5 Hottest Import Models right now by Complex Magazine.
We asked Vivian to give us her “Top 10 Cool Things About Living in Sunny Florida.”
1. The AMAAAAZING beaches
2. The nightlife. Believe what you’ve heard. Some of the sexxiest places on Earth.
3. Some pretty awesome shopping, if you are into that kind of thing hahaha ;)
4. Cuisine – The restaurants down here are incredible. Such a mix of cultures and influences.
5. The Culture – Head to South Florida especially and experience more culture than you can imagine.
6. The Car scene – The warm weather keeps car enthasiasts out all the time.
7. Atmosphere – Beaches to big cities, to wilderness
8. Of course the warm weather all year long.
9. The education – some really great colleges and universities down here. Underrated for sure
10. Me – :)
You can find out more about Vivian here:
Vivian’s Image Gallery
You might also like:
Tags: vivian chau, florida, south florida, orlando, model, swimsuit model, swimwear model, asian model, to 10 great things about florida
About The Author
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.